• Expand distribution (client base) in the assigned territory through effective territory and visit route management.
• Plan and execute the field sales
activities to achieve set target in line with AOP.
• Follow set KPI's by team leader for number of calls, visits and proposals.
• Track all sales stages from identification of prospect, calls, meetings, follow ups, pricing and agreement signature, relationship management and renewal.
• Provide detailed plan and forecast for a rolling six month for the territory.
• Ensure premium collection in accordance to Bupa Arabia credit policy.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through monitoring of Quality
• Reports on daily basis via Sage CRM system on activity and forecast to achieve targets.
• Enforce conformity of team with Bupa Policies.
• Maintain awareness of market trends and competitors move
Expertise & Skills:
• Ability to communicate clearly read and write effectively; in English and Arabic
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have sound
computer skills in the MS Office Package